Friday 6 December 2013

A Joyful Tilda & A Joyful Piglet.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?
For my Birthday at the end of November my mother bought me the full set of Prismacolor Premier pencils. (Lucky me.) I have put them to the test and I love them.

Today I have made a drawer easel card featuring A Joyful Tilda with Joyful Piglet.
Lots of pictures!

 
 
I have made the drawer easel card with 300gsm white Conqueror card.
The papers are Frosty Christmas from Lili Of The Valley.
I have inked the edges of the papers with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink and matted them onto Woodware recycled card.
I die cut Sizzix On The Edge Snow Flurries and inked the edges with tea dye distress ink and placed them between the papers. The other snowflakes are Cheery Lynn snowflake 5. The 5mm blue pearls in the centre of the snowflakes are from FoilPlay.
 
I have stamped A Joyful Tilda and Joyful Piglet from the winter wonderland collection 2013 onto Neenah cardstock with rich cocoa Memento ink and used a Spellbinders decorative labels one to cut the image out.
I coloured the images with Prismacolor pencils and sprinkled shabby white embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts around Tilda and Piglet.
I have adhered the image to the centre of the card with sticky pads placing a piece of
cheese cloth underneath.
The tress are Doohickey spruce firs. I have inked the edges with tea dye distress ink and coated them with Snow~Tex from Live & Love Crafts.
The deer is a Marianne Design die. I have Frantaged it with shabby white embossing enamel.
the pretty daisy venise lace on the base of the card is from The Ribbon Girl and the vintage white corner is from Live & Love Crafts.
I have cut two of the smaller Spellbinders decorative labels one and inked around the edge with tea dye distress ink.
The JOY wooden sentiment is from Hobbycraft.
 
 
I made the flower arrangement with a 25mm white rose, 20mm pale blue roses, 15mm white roses and Magnolia blue beaded berries.
I placed Martha Stewart woodland branches and Cheery Lynn pine branches between the arrangement.
I inked the edges of the branches with tea dye distress ink.
 
 
 
I have decorated the drawer inside with Frosty Christmas paper and placed a snowflake inside.
The brass drawer opener is by Tim Holtz.
 
 
 
The drawer easel card at a side angle.
 
 
A close up of Joyful Tilda and Joyful Piglet.
I have added ArtDeco glamour dust to tilda's pom~pom on her hat and to the bottom of her dress.
I have used Snow~Tex around Tilda and Piglet.
I have dotted Tilda's and Piglet's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.
 
I hope you like my drawer easel card?
 
 
 
I am entering my creation into the following super challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs.
Donna x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna and yu coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, the colours are fab! and I love the little pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation, Donna. Love the box design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation Donna, you should feel proud of this it's so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our White Christmas Challenge.
    DT Teresa x

    ReplyDelete